This Year 70 Teams consisting of 679 Players. Together we raised $32,000 to help find a Cure for Cancer.
DIVISIONS FOR 2014
10 and Under 10 and Under
13 and Under 13 and Under
18 and Under 18 and Under
29 and Under 29 and Under
30 and Over 30 and Over
* 18u Girls Play High School Rules all others will use the TOURNAMENT RULES.
* Triple Threat Flag Football Belts - NIRSA & USFTL Approved will be utilized.
* 7 PLAYER MINIMUM OR UP TO A 14 PLAYER MAX PER TEAM.
*REGISTRATION IS $48 A PLAYER, A PARTICIPANT T-SHIRT WILL BE PROVIDED. COACHES &TEAM SUPPORTERS CAN PURCHASE T-SHIRTS FOR THEMSELVES FOR AN ADDITIONAL $10ea,
* NOTE: The 10U through 18U Division - can play up in the next division however, there is No Playing Up allowed in the 30 and over Division.
* NOTE: The Acreage Community Park Fields WILL BE CLOSED AFTER THE FALL FESTIVAL IN NOVEMBER. All tournament team practices will need to be held elsewhere after this event. PRACTICE TIMES & SPACE ARE UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL COACHES & TEAMS, AS THE AAL & AGFF HAVE NO CONTROL OF FIELDS UNTIL THE DATES PERMITTED FOR THE TOURNAMENT.
*** HAMLIN PARK IS FOR SOCCER & ALLSTAR TACKLE ONLY.
See the local news stations coverage below. A Special Thanks to Teri and the Palm Beach Sheriff Office.
The 7th Annual Flags for the Cure
Flag Football Tournament Board would like to Thank the following sponsors of this years tournament.
2014 EVENT SPONSOR
Acreage Athletic League
Acreage Girls Flag Football
Schumacher Buick GMC - LAKE PARK
Seminole Hard Rock Table Games
Acreage Tackle Football League
ASAP Graphix & Signs
Indian Trail Improvement District
Officials of Florida, Referees
Mark Thomas Entertainment, DJ
Top of the Ladder Painting, Inc
South Florida Radiation Oncology
Ice Cream Shop
Massages by Brenda Bergmann
Moments for the 6th Annual Flags for the Cure
Flag Football Tournament.
Filmed & Produced By Jordan Meredith
ATTENTION CANCER SURVIVOURS OR FAMILY MEMBERS OF, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN OUR OPENING CEREMONIES ON THE SATURDAY OF THE TOURNAMENT.
PLEASE CONTACT TIM ASHURST AT KBA98@BELLSOUTH.NET
Benifiting the American Cancer Society
Thank You to all that helped contribute to this years Tournament. Together we have raised......